Free passes to USENIX SD

C. Abney cabney at cyberpass.net
Wed Apr 5 22:03:16 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Chris Radcliff wrote:

> It looks like the conference itself is fairly expensive (lots of
> four-digit numbers on the Web site, at least), but the expo part is
> free, at least. I'm considering at least one of the tutorials; Tom
> Christiansen is giving one on Advanced CGI programming.

Well, consider it resource development and stick your employer with
the tab for the full amount if it's at all possible (I always say...<g>)
You'll never come home sorry.

I think I may have to go... last time I met him I made tom sign a book
he didn't author.  I explained I already have everything he wrote and
wasn't about to buy a second copy at the O'Reilly booth, so he had to.
He was kinda pissed I think, but he signed it.

heheh, this time I'm going to bring them /all/ in and try to get him
to sign each of them (dogears notwithstanding)  yeah, in spite of myself,
I'm a suckup. oh well...

CA
--
Einstein himself said that God doesn't roll dice. But he was wrong. And
in fact, anyone who has played role-playing games knows that God

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org