Free passes to USENIX SD

Chris Radcliff chris at velocigen.com
Wed Apr 5 11:22:45 CDT 2000

~sdpm~

"C. Abney" wrote:
> Who's going?
>
> There are some Big Guys (of each gender...) at this one.

It looks like the conference itself is fairly expensive (lots of
four-digit numbers on the Web site, at least), but the expo part is
free, at least. I'm considering at least one of the tutorials; Tom
Christiansen is giving one on Advanced CGI programming.

I've had requests for about a dozen passes so far; I won't name names in
case people want to be incognito at the show. :)

Since there are a fair number of people going and the show is
downtownish, I wouldn't be averse to having a Perl Mongers blowout at
one of the local night spots. We could invite PMers from elsewhere to
join in.

Any thoughts?

~chris
~sdpm~