[Saltlake-pm] No presenters / No meeting tonight

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:22:58 PDT 2015

We didn't have a presenter step up for tonight's meeting, so we'll take a
break in April. There is no Perl Mongers meeting tonight.

Upcoming events:

In May we have OpenWest.  The Perl track will fill two days.  Speakers
include Ingy dot Net, as well as many enlightened individuals from our
local community.  See http://openwest.org for details.

In June we have YAPC::NA::15: The North American annual Perl conference
will be held in Salt Lake City at the Little America Hotel.  Purchase your
ticket at http://yapcna.org.

We will be seeking a few volunteers for YAPC.  If you would like to
volunteer to help out, please let me know.  There are perks! (Admission,
for instance.)  Volunteer spots are handled on a first-come basis for those
who are able to commit a little time to helping YAPC run smoothly.  So
email me as soon as you can if you're interested in participating in YAPC
as a volunteer.

Dave

--

David Oswald