[Saltlake-pm] Seeking volunteers for OW and YAPC.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:19:48 PDT 2015

For YAPC we need a few volunteers.  I've gotten a couple of people who are
interested.  If you are interested in volunteering and haven't let me know
already, please do so via email.  YAPC volunteers who are able to commit to
some time during the conference, admission will be covered.  So it's a
great way to save $250.  You'll still have time to see a lot of talks.

For OpenWest I am looking for a couple of volunteers to help me with the
PerlMongers/YAPC booth.  I'll work out a pass to OW for you if you
volunteer.  So again, a great way to save some money.  As with YAPC, I'll
work with you so that you can still attend some talks.  And as with YAPC,
it's first come first served.

Please get in touch! :)

Dave

--