[roch-pm] [Perl Jobs] Independent Contractor -- Telecomute: PERL DBI MySQL (telecommute), United States, CT, New Haven (fwd)

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Thu Mar 21 09:07:34 CST 2002

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/272

Job title:
Independent Contractor -- Telecomute:  PERL DBI MySQL

Company name: rackAID

Internal ID: 100

Location: United States, CT, New Haven

Pay rate: Negotiable

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Length of employment: Until Job Completion

Hours: Flexible

Onsite: no

rackAID is a computer consulting service providing administration and
support for linux systems, web servers and databases.  We are interested in
a person with MySQL/DBI experince to write a very basic client to take data
from a PERL hash and send it to a MySQL database on another server.
Security is very important as well as internal configuration checks to
insure that the program is configured properly.   The program should also
use a few add-on modules as possible.  This script will be included in a
larger product we are developing.  Developer agrees to transfer all
copyrights to rackAID and sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Required skills:
Detailed knowledge of PERL.
Detailed knowledge of PERL DBI.
Working knowledge of MySQL.
Working knowledge of RedHat Linux.

Desired skills:
Attention to security and details a plus.

Contact information:
If you are intrested in this position, please email:
sales at raqaid.com.  In the initial inquiry, please provide:
Name
Phone Number
Email Address