[roch-pm] [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Seeking Quality Telecommute Web Programming Talent At A Reasonable Price]

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Thu Oct 11 21:42:39 CDT 2001

Anyone interested?  Make sure to reply to the sender, just hitting "reply"
will send it to me.

Brian

=================
From: David Nelson <david at linkyours.com>

Hello,

We are looking to hire a few talented individuals to work with us on an
independent contractor (telecommute) basis who have these skills:
-Perl: understanding of basic data structures, logic, references, etc.
-OO Perl: Preferably the ability to write your own objects, but at least be
able to use an existing objects API
-CGI: All aspects of CGI.pm
-DBI
-SQL
-LWP
-can write clean, maintainable code, using strict and warn
-At least three years experience programming in a real CGI environment used
by at least a few thousand people a month

Pluses (ordered by importance):
-mod_perl
-know how to use Perl's taint option
-Javascript
-Internet Marketing Knowledge: search engines, PPC search engines, ezines,
how to establish and grow a customer base, etc.
-CSS
-Photoshop
-XML
-Java, C, C++ (not terribly important, but still a plus)

Please send the URL to your resume as well as code samples that illustrate
your skills, along with your wage requirement.  We prefer that your skills
are certified by www.brainbench.com or an equivalent certification
authority.  The positions we have available do not include benefits, as you
will be working as an independent contractor.

Thank you for your interest,
Regards,
David Nelson
Link Yours Internet Software