[roch-pm] Accessing windows time format?

Derek J. Kalweit dkalweit at nesfiles.com
Wed Oct 3 22:49:19 CDT 2001

Brian:
	Depends on the program that created the registry entry. It could
be a FILETIME structure, SYSTEMTIME structure, large integer indicating
seconds/ms past a specific date in 1970(I don't remember off-hand which
one), a proprietary structure/value, etc. You also can't be sure if the
time is GMT, local time, or adjusted local time(daylight savings time).
Date/time stuff is EXTREMELY extensive in Win32-- it can be a major
headache.
	Is the registry entry you're looking to read/write a system
entry, or something created by another program?  A path/value may be
helpful in determining what it is...