[rochester-pm-list] new to list ... and perl

Richard M. Woodward richardwoodward at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 00:45:59 CDT 2000

Welcome Aboard, Jason!

Why don't you come to the meeting on Wednesday (today 7/19/2000)
and bring your book for me to look at?  I'll bring a few books I can
recommend to you.  I'll be glad to help get you going in Perl.

The meeting's at 8pm in a bar (for now) called Monty' Crown Pub.
It is right next door to

    891 Monroe Ave
    Rochester, NY 14620

This is right next to where Monroe Ave crosses over 490.

Don't be shy. Jump right in and attend this meeting.

Regards,
Richard Martin Woodward
RichardWoodward at hotmail.com