[rochester-pm-list] Web Site update, meeting reminder

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sat Feb 12 02:27:37 CST 2000

Sorry if you get this twice..
------------------
Hello all,

We will be having a meeting this coming Wednesday at Monty's Crown.  Age
should not be an issue, but if you are concerned about it, just send me a
note, and we can go right to Boldo's Armory.  It's 50 feet away, so it's no
big deal.  (Also, there's very few people there on Wed, so it should be
pretty easy to find us).

Recently, we have changed the meetings to a more social type of thing, and
moved to the bar, in hopes that people were more interested in that.  If
that is not the case (as the past few meetings have been scarcely
attended), please show up and give us your input on what you'd like to do.

I have updated the web site with new calendars, and added a little more
info to it.  I have added Monty's Crown as a meeting place, and have
started to place on the calendar where each meeting will be held.  If
you're not sure where it will be, check the calendar.

I've also added instructions on how to unsubscribe from the list, in case
you were interested in doing that.

You should also notice (hopefully), that there is now a tagline on the
bottom of each message, directing you to the web site.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge