[rochester-pm-list] web site updates / meeting notes for 06.16.1999

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Jul 4 14:44:07 CDT 1999

I have updated the web site with our last meeting's notes, and added an
agenda for the next meeting.

http://rochester.pm.org

Here are the meeting notes:

06.16.1999
     Agenda:
          Socialize
          Bob Rhode will be speaking about "Extracting C Source code
from CSV/Excel file". Read his paper on it here.
          Decide on what we want to hear about at the next meeting, and
who wants to speak.

     Attendees:
          Brian Mathis
          Bob Walton
          Justin Sherrill
          Bob Rhode
          Ben Taylor

     Meeting Summary
          There was a general discussion, covering such topics as Road
Runner, Windows, UNIX, and miscellaneous Perl coding
          practices.
          Bob Rhode presented his talk about "Extracting C Source code
from CSV/Excel file". His program incorporated an amazing
          number of Perl features, including some little used functions
and techniques. The talk was very informative and started
          some good discussions.
          Presentation for the next meeting was decided: Bob Walton will
speak about a general purpose text pre-processor that he
          wrote.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge