[rochester-pm-list] Quick Question...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Tue Dec 7 07:43:00 CST 1999

	I have my script running from the command prompt now, and was wondering if
someone could give me an idea on how to read info from a form instead... (I
know there is plenty of information on this, and I have a couple of books
as well, but it's kinda a "hurry rush" thing from upper level...)  If
anyone can help, it would be great!!  I just have a couple fields to read
from a form, the rest I can figure out... (do they just keep the name they
have in the form when sent? {ie, can I just assume that when the "SUBMIT"
button is clicked, that the "Name" field on the form will become $name in
the script})  Thank you anyone who can help!!

	Fred