[rochester-pm-list] Perl...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Mon Dec 6 15:44:44 CST 1999

	Tell me about it... I'm sure the "upper office" people won't be to happy
with 3 days worth of downtime due to someone else deciding that they were
going to install something on a production server... The main thing (from
MY standpoint anyway) is that it turned out to NOT be MY fault!!  ROFL!  :)

	Fred