[rochester-pm-list] Alex... Here :)

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Dec 1 15:00:56 CST 1999

	Well, if you'd like... I'm searching for oraperl to use as well... Here's
the desc of our table "cust_stores_lnk";

SQL> desc cust_stores_lnk
 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 CUST_EMAIL_ID                   NOT NULL VARCHAR2(40)
 CUST_PASSWD                     NOT NULL VARCHAR2(8)
 STORE_ID                        NOT NULL NUMBER(10)
 STORE_NAME                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(40)
 STORE_ADD1                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 STORE_ADD2                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 STORE_CITY                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(20)
 STORE_STATE                     NOT NULL VARCHAR2(10)
 STORE_COUNTRY                   NOT NULL VARCHAR2(40)
 STORE_ZIP                       NOT NULL VARCHAR2(10)
 STORE_URL                       NOT NULL VARCHAR2(50)
 CUST_STORES_PURCH                        NUMBER(7,2)

	I'm not in a huge hurry, but I would LOVE to get everything working...
This is just the begining... Once I can dump to the database, the rest is
simple!!  :)  Those fields are the only ones that will ever be written...
I'll be working on this as well... I do appreciate the help!!   If ever I
can return the favor... Let me know... I'll do my best!  :)  I have my own
server, as well as many resources here!  :)  Thank you again for everything!

	Fred