[rochester-pm-list] Alex

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Dec 1 16:47:48 CST 1999

	Hey, if you don't mind... and have the time, That script that you
mentioned... Is there ANY possible chance to have it done by say around
11:00 or noon tomorrow?  I just may be able to do something to make it
worth your while, but I just got a message and I have to try to show an
active right to the DB tomorrow afternoon... :)  So, if you can, I will
make it up to you!!  Hope to hear from you soon!

	Fred