[rochester-pm-list] Meetings II

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Apr 18 12:21:56 CDT 1999

Ok,

I have gotten a few responses about meetings.  We currently have a
location for the first meeting, Boldo's Armory on Monroe Ave. (Thanks
Pat).

Now we need to decide on a time.  Based on the feedback I've gotten so
far, it looks like either of these 2 dates will be good:
    1st Monday of each month
    3rd Wednesday of each month

I figure we'll probably get going around 8:00 pm.

If you plan on attending, please respond with the date that's best for
you.  If you don't care, respond with an "I don't care", so we can get a
feel for how many people will be going.

The main point of this meeting is to meet everyone face to face and
brainstorm about what we want to get out of Rochester.PM.  This will be
important, as it will lay the foundation for future meetings.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Brian Mathis