[rochester-pm-list] Linux

Shawn Porter sporter at rit.net
Thu Apr 8 13:16:10 CDT 1999

For those of you who don't already know, RIT now has it's own Linux User
Group.  We meet every Thursday night.  The group's target membership is
members of the RIT community, but anybody is welcome.  The reason I'm
writing is that we are having a Linux Installfest this Saturday, April
10th.  If you'd like to join us either to just hang out with us or if you
want to help out with installing or if you want us to install Linux on
your machine, you should come on by.  Details are on our website.

-> http://www.rit.net/lug/

--
Shawn Porter
RIT Linux User Group