APM: Meating

Richard Jelinek rj at petamem.com
Mon Oct 20 09:08:52 CDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 03:35:34PM +0200, Jenda Krynicky wrote:

I'd rather prefer a meeting on our next regular date Nov
3th. Everybody who will attend should claim so here, plus he/she
should bring a list of topics to the meeting like:
       - what would one like Pm to do/be/stand for
       - how to achieve this

Then we should discuss these goals first and probably come to some
results and value.

> The only two places that come to my mind are
> 	U trajcu : really just an ordinary pub, but with a great cook
> 		(near Botanicka zahrada, Albertoc)
> 	Bar Polo : Zelivskeho, near Ohrada, the back room should not be
> 		too noisy.

I know also "Pivni Zalezitost", which has really good things,
unfortunatedly very bad parking there.

> I'd be more than happy to pass the "management" of Prague.pm to
> someone more capable. And I'm definitely not against giving Prague.pm
> more sense (whatever that means). I'm just afraid I'm too occupied to
> be able to invest much time and effort into it myself.

dito. although I'd love to see a good working local Perl community.

--
best regards,

     Dipl.-Inf. Richard Jelinek

     - The PetaMem Group - Prague/Nuremberg - www.petamem.com -