First meeting..

Grant M. wizard at genomecorp.com
Thu Aug 17 07:23:00 CDT 2000

Chris,
   Hopefully I got the address right. In regards to the south shore meeting:
1.> Do we have a place to meet? (I know you said Norwell, but is there an
actual location)
2.> I'd like to see it on a Monday, as this seems to be the best traffic
day, but I'm flexible.
3.> Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. I'm fairly new
to the Boston.pm list, but I've been working in Perl since about '96, and
have been programming in general since about '84, but as far as Perl goes,
I'm pretty much self-taught (which in my case is probably a bad thing;).
Let me know,
Grant M.
wizard at genomecorp.com
wizard at bostonhot.com