First meeting..

Chris Nandor pudge at pobox.com
Thu Aug 17 07:33:35 CDT 2000

At 8:23 -0400 2000.08.17, Grant M. wrote:
>1.> Do we have a place to meet? (I know you said Norwell, but is there an
>actual location)

Yes, I think we do (though I don't know exactly what it is :).

>2.> I'd like to see it on a Monday, as this seems to be the best traffic
>day, but I'm flexible.

Well, Dave said Tuesday, but basically said he was flexible, and I don't
care, though I prefer it not be Wednesdays.  I telecommute every day except
for Wednesdays, which is when I drive to Acton.

>3.> Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. I'm fairly new
>to the Boston.pm list, but I've been working in Perl since about '96, and
>have been programming in general since about '84, but as far as Perl goes,
>I'm pretty much self-taught (which in my case is probably a bad thing;).

Well, I'm sure we'll get something going soon, and it will be announced
here on the list.

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge at pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor at andover.net | http://slashcode.com/