Perl && C/C++

Rich Roth rich at on-the-net.com
Thu Mar 28 11:45:24 CST 2002

Do a man on any of these, esp, perlxs:

           perlembed           Perl ways to embed perl in your C or C++ application
           perlapio            Perl internal IO abstraction interface
           perlxs              Perl XS application programming interface
           perlxstut           Perl XS tutorial
           perlguts            Perl internal functions for those doing extensions
           perlcall            Perl calling conventions from C

--
Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

      Direct:  PO Box 550, Greenfield, MA 01302
      Voice: 413-773-5270    cel:   413-210-5270

Email: rich at on-the-net.com               Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
Tools: Global database for Apache: http://www.apache-tools.org
       for your web site: http://www.i-depth.com