[Pikes-peak-pm] status: pikes-peak-pm users group

John Evans jtevans at kilnar.com
Tue May 27 11:08:21 PDT 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 17:52:48 -0600, Tim Chambers <timc+perl at divide.net>
wrote:
> I took a job in Fort Collins five years ago and stepped down as leader.
> John Evans took over and organized monthly lunches for a while, but in
> January, 2004 he said he was working in Denver
> <http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/pikes-peak-pm/2004-January/000783.html>. I
> reviewed the archives <http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/pikes-peak-pm/>, and
> we haven't had very much mailing list traffic since then. If the mailing
> list records are correct, this group has been dormant for over four
years.

I'm still working in Denver, but I'm living in Monument (east of Monument,
actually) these days. I'd love to get together, but I've been so busy
lately with other obligations that I just don't have time for another
meeting, even if it's only once a month. I'm still on the mailing list in
case someone has a Perl question that they want to post, but as far as
being an "active" member of the group, I think that's in my past... at
least until I finish school in about 2 years.

--
John Evans
http://jtevans.kilnar.com/  Blog: http://www.beosig.net/   AIM: Beosig

There is no role-playing in an online game that
can match what happens in person. -- Gary Gygax