Perl lunch this Thursday

Keary Suska hierophant at pcisys.net
Wed Apr 30 17:00:40 CDT 2003

on 4/30/03 12:06 PM, jtevans at kilnar.com purportedly said:

> BTW: Is it on the S or the E corner? The way Union and Academy meet there,
> they are at angles, so the corners are more to the N, S, E and W. The
> MapQuest star is right in the middle of Academy, so it's hard to tell
> which side of the road it's on.

It's in the same shopping center as Wild Oats (SE corner), toward the
southern end of the complex. I think it's called "Union Square" or something
like that. If you're coming from the North (Academy), you need to turn left
on Union, then take your immediate right (keep in the right turn lane if
there are two).

Keary Suska
(719) 473-6431
(719) 440-9952 (cell)