REMINDER: Perl lunch TODAY

Christopher Milton cmiltonperl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 14:39:49 CST 2002

Today was going to be my first time attending, but a recruiter
called me about a job and I had to get my ducks in a row for
another client, etc.  Glorious unemployment!
I usually have to stay near my Internet connection
during the day. I'm entertaining jobs nationwide,
so I usually can't go out for lunch.

Downtown is better than any place west of I-25 for me.
I'm on the east side of the Springs.