REMINDER: Perl lunch TODAY

Nelson Ingersoll ningersoll at cso.atmel.com
Thu Mar 7 14:43:37 CST 2002

Tim -

    I suspect if you would pick up the lunch tab more often attendance
would be much improved.  <giggle>  It was a good lunch if only for 30
minutes before I had to bolt back to work and chastise a Sun system.  Sorry
about that.  Next time I'll schedule unscheduled system outages for a
different day of the month.

- Nelson ...