Fw: Hi Pikes Peak Perl Mongers, Can I ask a question?

Tim Chambers japh at cos.agilent.com
Thu Jul 11 11:52:03 CDT 2002

I do filter out the spammers who try to send to the list, but I got this
naive message today and wanted to share it. I hope you don't mind. Ya
izuchalsa Russkim yazikom vsyevo tolko dva goda (I studied Russian for two
years), so I have a soft spot for the people.

DISCLAIMER: I am not endorsing Kamoto. I know nothing about them beyond the
fact that they sent me this message. This message is intended for
ENTERTAINMENT purposes only. No warranties or guaranties are expressed or
implied. Not resposible for financial losses or material damages. Yada,
yada.

<>< Tim