Perl Mongers lunch TOMORROW

Nelson Ingersoll ningersoll at cso.atmel.com
Wed Feb 6 15:02:43 CST 2002

Compatriot Perl Mongers,

   Assuming I can make it.   My current plan is to come.  I vote for
Japanese too.  I like fish and rice ... though eating bait has never been
my strong suit.   And now that I've spoken up I 'spose I'll have ta make it
a point to show up... else I'll become a Perl Mongee.   Or is that Perl Mungee?

- Nelson Ingersoll
   (Scribo, ergo sum)

Nelson E. Ingersoll             <> Sr. Principal Software Grunt
ATMEL Corporation               <> Desk:     719-540-1263
Mail Stop 10240                 <> FAX:      719-540-6998
1150 E. Cheyenne Mtn Blvd.      <> Pager:    719-921-7917
Colorado Springs, CO  80906     <> INTERNET: ningersoll at cso.atmel.com
United States of America        <>           ningersoll at codenet.net
=================== No good deed goes unpunished! ===================