Perl Mongers lunch TOMORROW

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 14:50:26 CST 2002

Dear Perl Mongers,

We have two votes (Bob & me) for Japanese and one against (Eric). I'm OK
with another place, but the burden is on Eric to make a non-Japanese
suggestion. I also want to hear from Bob. If Bob won't yield, we'll stick
with Japanese because he spoke up first.

So the status is that if the decision were final right now, we would meet at
Ichiban. But this is a FINAL call for input on where to meet. I'll announce
a final decision at 5:00 today.

Please reply to all.