Perl lunch this Thursday

pwdrhound at pcisys.net pwdrhound at pcisys.net
Tue Apr 30 16:07:17 CDT 2002

> Mark your calendars now.
>
> WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
> WHERE: TBD
> WHEN: Thursday, 5/2, at 11:30
> WHY: food and geekly conversation
>
> Any suggestions for where to meet?

Well, I just got a letter that McKinzey-White is closing their doors. The letter
was actually an invitation to the pre-closing sale. That sale starts Thursday.
Anyone else get this invitation? I was thinking of going there Thursday at
lunch. Is there anywhere close and fast that would allow maximum browsing time?

Anyone else interested? The downside (besides the loss of a great bookstore) is
the invitation is good for me and only one guest. So unless more of you got the
invitation, this would not be a good option.

Just a thought.

Greg
Walters