O'Reilly author to Colorado Springs?

Tim Chambers tbchambers at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 12:39:18 CDT 2001

Denise,

>Subject: responses to your questions, etc.

> I'd like to respond to all your questions/concerns, so here goes:

Thanks for the thorough reply. I want to acknowledge one subject of special
interest to my group.

> ... Cammie Noah, our author event coordinator, will contact you
> within a few weeks.... She handles these events, and will let you
> know if there are any possibilities in your area.

That's terrific. I'll be looking forward to talking to her.

I'm blind copying the PPPM to spark interest. [Perl Mongers -- anyone
willing to champion this special project? Those who've already expressed an
interest in setting up a guest speaker have first right of refusal to run
with this. Please reply to me and I'll forward Cammie to you. -Tim]

<>< Tim Chambers
Founder, Pikes Peak Perl Mongers
http://pikes-peak.pm.org/

bcc: Pikes Peak Perl Mongers