what if you didn't call a meeting and nobody noticed?

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 18:24:33 CST 2001

Aack!

At least Matt, Keary, and John noticed. I'm so embarrassed. Well, there's
always next week. How 'bout it? I don't want to miss the opportunity for
geek talk this month.

Let's set aside next Thursday, December 13th, 11:30 - 1:00.

Anyone have suggestions for where to meet?

<>< Tim

P.S. There are 41 members on the mailing list. Steady growth, but no new
faces at the monthly lunches. If anyone would like to share why you haven't
been attending, please let me know. I know that we have some out-of-town
subscribers, some frequent travelers, and some who just haven't had time to
set aside the time. Are the other categories? Is there anything I can do to
encourage attendance? (No, I'm not buying your lunch. :-)