[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Agenda - meeting on July 28, 2005

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Sat Jul 23 09:21:01 PDT 2005

Yeah, I'll hit the ICFP topic or something related to that code another
time.

Regarding the wifi available at the library -- I was just reading up on
it and it isn't as "open" as I might like. The only allowed outgoing
traffic is though a "filtered" (do they mean _content_ filter? ew)
port-80 proxy. So set up your work-arounds ahead of time if you need any
:)

  * http://library.scottsdaleaz.gov/atmylibrary/wireless.htm

--Brock