Phoenix.pm: Re: spam

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Apr 3 12:30:55 CST 2003

ARGH

I'm still not getting email from this list except very erratically.
Didn't get this announcement.
It isn't my spam filtering, it is only tagging messages as "spam".

If you want to put mailman or majordomo or something on straylight,
you're welcome to.

Don't think I can swing the meeting right now - we're planning
a party this weekend, and there is much cleaning to do, and I can't
leave it all for Heather. On the other hand, if anyone wants to come
drink this Saturday at 7:, we're at 16231 E Balsam Ave, Fountain
Hills, AZ 85268:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=16231+E+Balsam+Dr&city=Fountain+Hills&state=AZ&zipcode=85268&homesubmit=Get+Map

Mapquest is right about it. There will be interesting people to talk
to, and lots of good beer and wine (if you want Bud or Coors, you'll
have to bring your own).

-scott