Phoenix.pm: Meeting CANCELED 04/03/2003

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Apr 3 16:18:17 CST 2003

Perhaps we should move meetings down to the front of the Department of Economic
Security Building. I think a lot of us are going there anyway. It would be
on the way.

Just in case it didn't go through or you missed it, ya'll are invited
to a social-drinking event at 16231 E Balsam Dr, Fountain Hills AZ 85268 on Sat
at 7.

I've personally been very busy lately (only very partially billable, though).
Sorry, folks...

-scott