Phoenix.pm: favourite travel site

Shay Harding sharding at ccbill.com
Fri Jul 19 11:35:54 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 00:32, Tran Forsythe wrote:
> [...]

I would check out Southwest as well. I just got back from San Diego and
flew 5 people round trip for about $350. Car was $170 for 5 days through
them as well. Hotel sucked so don't stay at Cattamaran Resort. You'd
think for $400 a night they'd have more comfortable beds.

Best bet for hotel depending on what you are doing is to stay at one
between San Diego and Carlsbad (probably cheaper) and drive the short
distance to San Diego. Of course you'd need to rent a car.

Shay