Phoenix.pm: Learning SQL Book

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon Craig.Frooninckx at acxiom.com
Mon Aug 26 11:20:12 CDT 2002

This is an off the subject question, but one that I think someone could help
me with.  I am looking for a good "learning" source for so co-workers that
will be using MySQL in the near future.  They will be doing some queries on
several tables for the purpose of counts and extracting data.  They are not
very technical, but have a strong grasp of command-level UNIX.  Most
learning SQL books are tainted toward Oracle or SQL Server and their
proprietary ways.  Several MySQL books that I have deal with the inner
workings and administration of the product and briefly touch on the SQL side
of things.

Any suggestions?

-Craig

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.