Phoenix.pm: New phx pm site up

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Thu Apr 6 15:16:57 CDT 2000

Beaves at aol.com wrote:

> The new Phoenix pm site is up.  I know there are a lot of empty pages, but
> they will be filled in eventually.
>
> <A HREF="http://phoenix.pm.org">http://phoenix.pm.org</A>
>
> Comments/Suggestions appreciated.
>
> So we can have an up to date members list, please send me whatever info you
> want posted for yourself.  As a minimum, your name and email address.  Perl
> experience and strengths would be nice as well.
>
> Thanks

Great Tim!  Thanks!  I'll send personal info later.  Change the calendar
page to say usually meets.  I had some people show up one time based on
the web page, and we had changed Tuesdays.  I really want people to
check the list for the meeting announcements.  Unless we want to post
each one to the web site.  That might be too much work though.
Thoughts?

--
- Doug

Socrates is a man. All men are mortal. Therefore, all mortals are
Socrates.