Phoenix.pm: New phx pm site up

Scott Walters root at nebuchadnezzar.slowass.net
Thu Apr 6 15:49:54 CDT 2000

Could we put the use that owns phoenix.pm.org on the mailing list, and
give him a .forward file that invokes a Perl script via |, that discards
the email unless it appears to be a meeting announcement, in which case it
saves it to an .HTML file with pre tags around it, where that .HTML file
is referenced by a frame set on the meeting announcements page?

-scott