Phoenix.pm: Perl CGI autodownload

Phaedrus phaedrus at endless.org
Thu Sep 30 18:21:12 CDT 1999

Pablo..

List spam feels goooOoooOOOd =)

CGI.pm supposedly does all of the file upload stuff. If you search through
the man page/perldoc for:        CREATING A FILE UPLOAD FIELD
You will find the details =) It looks spiffy though... it gives you a file
handle and everything...

but what *I* usualy use is CGIHTML, a C library for dealing with forms =)
http://slowass.net/documentation/web/cgihtml-1.69.tar.gz. (The docs are in
the same directory). However, there is no accounting for my tastes =)

I really like the college class on Perl idea. If there is anything I can
do to help, let me know, and I might just do it ;)

Unrelated topic: I'm open to and interested in small/medium programming
jobs (the paying kind), since I seem to have set down that road... anyone
with more work then they can handle is more then welcome to subcontract
stuff to me, or refer people to me =) Thanks!

cheers!
-scott walters