Phoenix.pm: Perl CGI autodownload

Pablo Velasquez pablo at dosomething.org
Thu Sep 30 16:27:38 CDT 1999

Hi,
Out of curiosity, I'm looking into an "upload" script now, any suggestions?
Perhaps something you have used or one you downloaded and works well...

I found a few so I'm looking at them...just wondering if anyone has any tips.

Planning on uploading from a Windows machine to a Linux machine using
Netscape 3.x or higher...

Thanks!

-Pablo