[pgh-pm] Time::HighRes

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 04:58:51 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Daniel <dan at onelifemedia.com> wrote:
> After I sent my reply this morning I did a little head scratching myself.
>  The module is called Timer::HiRes but you are getting an error for
> Timer::HighRes, Check line 5.

Thanks Daniel..  I think that was the problem and I noticed that I had
mistakenly mis-spelled it in some of the emails, but didn't even
notice the misspelling in the file.. ( I even think I checked that at
one time).

That explains why the simple act of rewriting it using the patch I
found fixed the issue :-/

In retrospect, I think that not only was that my problem, but
installing HiRes wasn't even necessary.  On Perl 5.10, I believe it's
already present in core Perl.

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org