[pgh-pm] Time::HighRes

Daniel dan at onelifemedia.com
Sat Apr 17 09:33:08 PDT 2010

After I sent my reply this morning I did a little head scratching
myself.  The module is called Timer::HiRes but you are getting an error
for Timer::HighRes, Check line 5.

If I had a nickel for every time had convinced myself that code I was
debugging said one thing when it really said something completely
different ... well, I'd've already made 10 cents today.

Dan