[pgh-pm] Vote: Pick the date of PPW

Sean McCune sean at redhandsoftware.com
Mon Nov 21 13:24:55 PST 2005

Sorry for the late response.  I've been buying a house and doing a lot
of the running around like a crazy person that goes along with it.  So I
haven't been paying attention to the emails.  I can't be certain at this
point that I'll be in town on any given date in September of next year,
so with that caveat...

If the ICFP thing is a good thing to sidle up to:

    Sept. 23
    Sept. 16
    Sept . 30
    Sept. 9

If not:

    Sept. 30
    Sept. 23
    Sept. 16
    Sept. 9

I vote for staying away from Sept. 2.  Long holiday weekend... people
will be doing other things...  including me, probably.

McC