[pgh-pm] Vote: Pick the date of PPW

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Wed Nov 16 15:25:15 PST 2005

I will cast a NEGATIVE vote for September 2nd, and September 30th.   Both
of those date are going to have a high likelyhood of conflict with
personal obligations that I will likely have.

Beyond that, I agree with Robert that the more time we have, the better.
So my preferences are:

    1. September 23, 2006
    2. September 16, 2006
    3. September  9, 2006

Also, CMU has let me know that as far as money is concerned, they just
need 50% down 10 days prior to the event.   Really good news.

-Dan