[pgh-pm] Any Win32 Perl GUI advice to be had?

Barrie Slaymaker barries at slaysys.com
Mon Feb 28 19:18:52 PST 2005

Memory is not an issue (within reason :).

The immaturity of the Wx and Gtk2 wrappers is exactly what worries me;
interaction with PAR is there too.

PAR on Win32 works pretty well (I've used it to roll VCP binaries with
reasonably good success on NT, XP and Win2K3).

With a recommendation like yours, I'd be tempted to use this project as
an excuse to roll around in the hay with Python for a bit but my team is
pretty wed to Perl for this project for technical and organizational
reasons.

Why is wx the right choice compared to, say, gtk2 (on Win32 :)?

- Barrie

--
http://slaysys.com/