[pgh-pm] Meeting Space Needed

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu May 6 12:38:44 CDT 2004

AMS, our gracious host for over a year, is requesting the summer off. As
such, we have no place for technical meetings at the moment. I'm open to
any and all reasonable suggestions. If you know of space available, or
possibly available, I'd be happy to do the begging. I'd really like to
have a May technical meeting but if that doesn't work out we'll meetup
anyway for social relaxation.

Thanks!

  Casey West

--
Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody