[pgh-pm] Meeting Space Needed

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri May 7 14:02:53 CDT 2004

It was Thursday, May 06, 2004 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: Thanks!

We've got two possibilities. One on the South Side close to where
we're meeting now, another at CMU. Speak up if you care which place. I
hope to have the plans nailed down by Monday. I want this to be
convenient so if location is a deal breaker for you, speak up.

I'm looking for one more ~30 minute talk for this month, perhaps from
a YAPC speaker looking for practice?

Let me know if you're interested.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with IRIX
The Terminator shoots you in the foot. A T-Rex bites your other foot.