[pgh-pm] Apple Store Opening!

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Mon Aug 30 20:26:23 CDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 7:03 PM, Casey West wrote:
> What time works for you? I'm thinking ~11/12. We could make a lunch
> meetup out of it if others are interested.

Sounds good to me. I haven't been to Shadyside in quite some time and
haven't eaten anything down there in an even longer time, so I'm not
sure what food places are around. But there are plenty so it shouldn't
be too hard.

How many people go to these sorts of things?

Chris

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988