[pgh-pm] Apple Store Opening!

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Aug 30 18:03:53 CDT 2004

It was Thursday, August 26, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: On Aug 26, 2004, at 7:30 AM, Casey West wrote:
: >For all of us who care, which is probably most of us, lets make a date
: >to meet for the opening!
: >
: >  http://www.apple.com/retail/shadyside/
:
: I am so there, and hopefully Pittsburgh is small enough that it won't
: be a mob.

What time works for you? I'm thinking ~11/12. We could make a lunch
meetup out of it if others are interested.

Paging Adam Foxson! :-)

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with APL
You hear a gunshot and there's a hole in your foot, but you don't