[pgh-pm] Moving to Pittsburgh: help me find an apartment!

brian janaszek bmj at anklebiter.net
Wed Dec 18 08:10:03 CST 2002

hmmm, walking distance to the strip (and $500 a month) might be a
little tough.  the north side is a possibility, though that would be a
long walk.  the best options might be bloomfield or lawrenceville,
which are within a few miles of the strip, and an easy bus ride away.

the pittsburgh city paper (http://pghcitypaper.com) is usually a good
source for housing within the city, though i'm not sure if their site
includes real estate listings.

brian