[pgh-pm] Welcome and a tiny Quiz

Stella Daily stella at alumni.princeton.edu
Wed Dec 4 08:27:00 CST 2002

> I see David beat me to it.  :-)

'Ello, all. I'm David's girlfriend. That's about all
the connection to Perl I have, unless you count having
gone through 10 chapters of the Llama book. I'm a
medical writer and editor, and I'm looking for a job
(and/or freelance work) in Pittsburgh. I'll be moving,
job or not, by the end of January.

Oh, yeah, and I'm a crossword constructor. Fun, huh?

> So, here are some questions I'd like to have answered.
>
> How would you like meetings to work?

I'm up for social and technical separate. That way I
can send David to technical meetings and show up for
the social ones.

> What sort of things would you like to learn about at
> meetings?

Care and feeding of your geek? Otherwise...I'll leave
this question to those for whom learning about Perl
would be useful. :-)

> What sort of things would you like to talk about at
> meetings?

Ah, seems whenever you put a roomful of Perl geeks
together, some sort of interesting conversation ensues,
so I don't really have an opinion.

-Stella